ODIN WORKS Adjustable Low Profile Gas Block
Our low profile adjustable gas block is manufactured to ensure the proper function of the gas system. It is engineered for suppressed/unsuppressed configurations with 20 adjustment points allowing optimal operations settings.
- 20 adjustments.
- Fits .750" diameter barrels.
- Inconel adjustment screw and spring.
- Weight: 2.15 oz.
- Made from carbon steel.
- Includes cross pin, set screws, and hex wrenches.
To Disassemble for Periodic Cleaning:
1. Loosen set screw #1
2. Loosen and remove screw #2.
3.Carefully remove spring and detent ball.
4. Remove gas adjustment screw #3.
5. Soak in cleaning solvent.
We Also Recommend
20" LEFT HANDED DMR UPPER, seekins precision handguard, Black rain ordinance upper, ballistic advantage barrel, midwest muzzle brake