LEUPOLD MARK AR MOD 1 3-9X40MM RIFLESCOPE - DUPLEX, MATTE
Mark AR MOD 1 3-9x40mm
- Duplex Reticle
- Heavy posts stand out against cover and in twilight conditions, pointing boldly to the intersection. Centering is a snap. The thin crosshairs obsure little.
- Multicoat 4
- Light reflecting off lens surfaces diminishes image quality. So Leupold® engineers developed Multicoat 4®, our own proprietary lens coating system to keep image quality pristine. Multicoat 4 greatly increases the amount of all available light that reaches your eye, while at the same time, it minimizes the reflections of the sky on the outer eyepiece. You’ll never be able to control the light, but with Leupold’s Multicoat 4, you can always make the most of it.
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
- While we still waterproof other optics with bone-dry nitrogen – technology pioneered by Leupold® – Select models feature our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend. Its advantages are two fold: it nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and the Argon/Krypton molecules are significantly larger than nitrogen molecules, reducing the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does. We pioneered riflescope waterproofing, and now with Argon/Krypton we’re exceeding the standards we set ourselves.
- One inch Maintube
- MARK AR® MOD 1 P5 Dial
- Actual Magnification: Low: 3.3x, High: 8.6x
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): Low: 33.5 ft., High: 14.10 ft.
- Eye Relief (in): Low: 4.3 in., High: 3.6 in.
- weight (oz): 12.4 oz.
- Objective Clear Aperture (in): 1.6 in
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 56.0 moa
- Windage Adjustment Range: 52.0 moa
We Also Recommend