FROGLUBE "CLAMSHELL" CLEANING KIT - SOLVENT - CLP - BRUSH
A personal favorite.
Froglube Clamshell Cleaning Kit
FROGLUBE is a cutting edge biodegradable lubricant made from “USDA Certified Food-Grade”. All ingredients are produced in the USA using a proprietary formula. It is a non-toxic substance that dissolves carbon on contact. It has a heavy specific gravity, which enables it to ‘season’ the metal by absorption deep into the pores. Using FROGLUBE results in a durable dry slick wax-like surface that reduces friction, eliminates fouling, and destroys rust. FROGLUBE is safe for plastic, urethane, nylon, and wood. FROGLUBE will give your weapon many extended years of service.
FROGLUBE will not harm the environment. It can be disposed of without the need for prohibitive HAZMAT controls. Employees will be protected from the affects of working in and around toxic chemicals.
FROGLUBE IS A BIODEGRADABLE LUBRICANT, CLEANER AND PROTECTANT.
- INCLUDES: 1.5 oz FrogLube CLP Liquid Extreme, 1 oz Solvent spray bottle, and military style 2-ended cleaning brush in a clamshell J-hook ready package.
- Cleaning Solvent and CLP lubricant in one convenient package.
- Clamshell package contains CLP and Solvent with cleaning brush.
- This is the best way to get started with the FrogLube Performance System.
- CONTAINS NO PETROLEUM OR WATER.
- NON-HAZARDOUS IN EVERY WAY. (Don't eat it, you windowlicker!)
- PLEASANT MINT SMELL.
We Also Recommend