BCMGUNFIGHTER VERTICAL GRIP
BCMGUNFIGHTER Vertical Grip - Black
The BCMGunfighter Vertical Grip brings together refined ergonomics, biomechanics and experience to create a enhancement to the AR that works with shooters rather than forcing them to work around an existing product. Introducing a slight pitch into the angle of the grip has created a platform that increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle for the shooter work their weapon system or any light/laser units attached to the weapon. A true collaboration between the BCM Product Design Team and the BCM Gunfighters, the BCMGunfighter Vertical Grip is designed by the best in the industry for the day your life depends on it.
- Mounted in forward angle increases rigidity of forearm, while providing more natural wrist angle when grabbing the vertical grip.
- Mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and vertical grip.
- Flat sides give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- Aggressive texture and generous storage volume combined with modular design to allow improvements and adaptation in the future.
- Cross bolt designed to work with improvised tools (such as a quarter) allow for easy adjustment or re-tightening.
- Hinged trap door offering storage inside the grip with a water resistant rubber gasket.
- Reversible clamps allow user to setup fasteners to reside on either side.
- Spring-loaded clamp makes installation and removal easier.
- Made in the USA and manufactured from high quality impact resistant polymers.
We Also Recommend